Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The faeries are in Chinese Elle!!!

Yea!! I finally received my copy of the China version of Elle Magazine...


Remember when I told you the faerie wedding had made it into the mag?




They told me they were going to send me a copy, I have been so excited!

I didn't realize how BIG the layout was going to be...  WOW!




They also included the first barn wedding on the ranch that I did...


I am a little stunned!  Extremely cool don't you think?
As I can't read Chinese I hope they are complimentary and not saying "look at this crazy designer...  Here's how NOT to do your wedding!" LOL!  

Just wanted to share (brag more like...).

Don't forget to please, please, please, sign up as a follower and possibly win my first give-away (see the last post).  I am getting nervous that my 150+ followers from my old blog won't find me...

Come on over, the water's fine!
Blessings
Tricia


1 comment:

  1. Oh Tricia I'm so happy for you, CONGRATULATIONS, wow, now I know an Internationally acclaimed Designer! *winks* That is a beautiful spread, I often enjoy International Mags even if they aren't in English, pictures speak 1,000 words and transcend language barriers!

    I'm so glad you stopped by and left a Message on my Blog so that I knew about this wonderful new site you have... loving the wallpaper of it, so ethereal. Your kind words and concern also touched me... still not feeling 100% and spent almost $1,200 on car repairs... just to get it running again... but it's paid for and right now I'm hesitant to take on car debt, you know. But I am so enjoying my 'Down Time' now that I've embraced it... actually blogged about that today... I tend to initially resist slowing down and staying put. *winks* But it can often be a Blessing in disguise.

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete